THE CANADIAN REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATION
The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) is one of Canada’s largest single-industry trade Associations. Membership includes more than 100,000 real estate brokers, agents and salespeople, working through 100 real estate Boards and Associations across Canada.
I manage multiple marketing campaigns for different user and member segments for our B2B and B2C products and services. General duties include:
- Assist with writing and designing product marketing emails and notices to REALTORS® and Brokers across Canada and the U.S.
- Develop campaign briefs, proposals, and track and analyze campaign data to create reports and progress.
- Write rich and valuable content for a variety of platforms such as emails, websites, and promotion documents.
- Manage and maintain accurate and complete product information on REALTOR Link®, CREA’s intranet.
- Issue ad buys and maintain accurate records of allocation and spending.
- Researched and wrote 20 + city descriptions for REALTOR.ca.
- Wrote and launched the CREA Global monthly email, Global View.
- Increased 2 Minutes to Win it contest participation by over 200% from 2016.
Samples of writing
- Real Estate Business in Canada: A Guide for International Real Estate Professionals
- CREA Global Ad buy: How you’re missing out on Canadian clients, and how you can grow your referral business [SPONSORED]
REALTOR.ca city descriptions
Below are Facebook and Twitter posts promoting the value of REALTOR.ca and directs followers to the REALTOR.ca Insights report.